The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria's leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Visual / Graphics Art Intern
- As a Visual Designer, your responsibility is to design training and communication materials for our vendors to be displayed on our online educational platforms and in our hubs during offline events.
- The Visual Designer will be the custodian of all creative assets (banners, images, videos/trailers) that may be sourced directly from content owners, or created in-house by the team.
Qualification and Skills
- Second Class Upper Degree in Graphic Arts / Design, Visual Art, Fine Art or related field from a recognized and accredited University
- 2 - 3 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment is an advantage
- Applicants must be well grounded in Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Desktop Publishing Tools, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Acute Vision.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.