MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
- The Front Office Coordinator will be responsible for all front office duties like manning the switchboard, receiving, endorsing letters and applications.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage and coordinate front desk officers in all MainOne locations
- Facility Management- work with the facility officer to ensure office facilities/amenities are properly maintained, escalate facility related issues and follow up with relevant parties for prompt resolutions
- Train and supervise support office staff; security guards and service assistants
- Welcome clients and visitors, and ensure they are comfortable
- Channel client’s queries to the right department/person.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support at office location
- Manage the distribution of office supplies and consumables
- Manage the booking and use of Board and Meeting rooms
- Receive and document all incoming and outgoing mail. Ensure proper mail distribution
- Assist with other tasks assigned as necessary to support the department
- Prepare and monitor office expenses and costs
- Ensure company’s policies are strictly adhered to on all assigned tasks
- Support HSE Coordinator on occupational/workplace health & Safety
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience with experience in content creation and graphics
- Good Interpersonal skills and Customer Service Orientation.
- Effective Communication and good command of written/spoken English.
- Basic Secretarial & Computer Skills and proficiency with MS Office Applications.
- Diplomacy and the ability to negotiate
- Firm leadership skills
- The ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time
- Must possess analytical skills
- The ability to perform under pressure
Demands of the Job
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to prioritize tasks
Application Closing Date