Fadac Resources and Services - We provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
Due to expansion we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage organizations’ website
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in Digital Marketing,
- Applicant must understand design-based thinking and planning.
- Applicant Must be smart and able to work with minimal or no supervision.
- Applicant must be able to combine analytical thinking with creative problem solving.
- Applicant must be computer savvy.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicant must be ready to resume immediately.
- Applicant must be a serving Corps Member looking for PPA (Primary Place of Assignment).
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.