Saro Lifecare, a division of Saro Africa International operates in the Personal & Household Products Segment of the FMCG Industry in Nigeria, and is expanding its products range and manufacturing operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
- Responsible for the safe-keep of all stock in the warehouses
- Receive all stock arriving from Central Warehouse, other DPs with proper documentations (Waybills, GRNs)
- Issues out stock with waybills duly-signed by the approving authority
- Ensure Good Stock Handling Procedure is maintained at all times by loaders and other hired hands
- Ensure FIFO rule is observed in all warehouses at all times
- Ensure no unauthorized person(s) is allowed access into our warehouses
- Handles all Damaged Stock in strict adherence to Guidelines
- Write and send all required Stock Report on time- Daily Stock Report, etc.
- Ensure proper maintenance and management of the warehouse is carried out in accordance to guidelines
- OND, HND or BSc in Account/Finance, Fluent in English and Computer Literate, with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Age: 20-30 years
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Must be resident in City of interest (Abuja)
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2020.