C & I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bancassurance Officer
- We seek to hire apt and dynamic candidates who will function as Bancassurance Officer and will be stationed to administer insurance products and offer advisory services.
- Sales of Insurance product and services.
- Managing our promotions and campaigns.
- Preparation of proposals/Product papers.
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
- Sending out and follow up of Monthly Renewals.
- Soliciting for new businesses.
- Managing 3rd party relationships.
- Generation, monitoring and publish monthly(Life and General Business) Global and Retail reports on Production and Collection
- Monthly reconciliation to ensure our figures is accurate.
- Day to day activities of the channel’s management for both Life and General Business activities.
- Market and product research analysis. (Customer intelligence & Competitors intelligence) to know what products to improve on:
- Follow up to ensure timely remittance.
- Follow up on outstanding premiums and yet to be renewed policies.
- Review and act on all documents going to and from the client.
- Process all Co - insurance transactions
- Claims (Life and General Business)
- Finance (Life and General Business).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Studies or any related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ sales experience in the financial sector.
- Ability to maintain high grooming standards.
- Experience in customer service.
- Excellent marketing and negotiation skills.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Good I.T, budget and report writing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand and analyse sales figures.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.