Cornerstone Insurance Plc is the first insurance company in Nigeria to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions. Little wonder why Cornerstone Insurance PLC was adjudged as the 'Best use of IT in insurance Service 2013' by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for 'Best Online Insurance Company of the Year 2015 to name a few.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Planner
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Assess Customer Needs: Routinely speak to customers to assess their needs and explain insurance policies. Customize plans to suit a client’s requirements.
- Process Policy Paperwork: Once an insurance policy has been accepted by an individual or a business, process the paperwork on their behalf to calculate premiums, enrol the customer onto the plan, and send out any contracts.
- Utilize Marketing to Generate More Business: Utilize referrals, newsletters, phone calls, and other forms of marketing that help generate more customers and increase conversion opportunities.
- Contact Existing Customers: Contact existing policy holders to check that information is up to date and to verify policy renewal if it’s expiring. You may need to resell the product if the customer is not interested in renewing it by reinforcing the benefits and persuading the customer to purchase the insurance plan again.
- B.Sc / HND (experience from a financial institution will be an added advantage)
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Attractive salary allowance and commission.
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of your email.