A reputable NGO is looking to recruit a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant / Administrator
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and stationery supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed.
- Maintenance of staff records and human resource files, files and other confidential correspondences.
- Maintain the document database and help other employees find and retrieve requested documents.
- Ensure that files are properly labeled for ease of identification, storage and retrieval.
- Maintain Record-keeping systems for recording and monitoring service processes and provide regular summary reports to the CEO to ensure that relevant updates and reviews take place in a timely fashion.
- Assist in coordinating effectively & efficiently administration activities, including prompt payment of bills.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases.
- Set up and maintain a suitable accounting system for the organization
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures.
- Supporting other department staff.
- Use electronic and manual filing systems with due regard to security and confidentiality.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Undertake general clerical and administrative tasks to support the service as required (e.g. post processes, photocopying, scanning).
- Execute other duties as may be required by immediate members of the management.
- A minimum of B.Sc in Accountancy or Economics.
- Certificates in Accounting softwares / Management is an advantage
- Grant proposal writing skill is an advantage
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a reputable organization.
- Must reside in Enugu State.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good Team player and smart.
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter typed on the body of their email with CV as PDF or Word Document to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.