Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Systems Engineer on our Server and Networking team in Lagos, Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Services Sales Executive
Job ID: R058846
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Family: Outside-Sales Sales Global-Services
- Are you a brilliant problem solver who could provide sales expertise for game-changing, enterprise-wide technology services? Do you want to be a hero to Dell Technologies’ customers by supporting them on their transformation journeys? Within Dell Technologies Services, we are looking for a Services Sales Executive to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria to work with customers typically within the large-enterprise and/or government sectors.
- Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- The Services Sales Executive represents a balanced sales effort of professional services, consulting, or outsourcing knowledge and selling skills. Grows the territory/region/account base/named services accounts to attain financial objectives. Understands customers’ business and solutions requirements. Territory/regional account management, including account planning and sales forecasting for professional services. Customarily and regularly engaged with decision-makers at client facilities in performing primary duties. Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage professional services account
- Identifies and allocates opportunities.
- Leads the entire sales process end-to-end.
- Develops advanced Professional Services, Consulting and/or Outsourcing solutions for customers, typically assigned to highly complex named accounts.
- Positions technical Cloud, Infrastructure, Application and Workforce solutions with customers across different industry sectors.
- Expert communicator, gains access to and manages relationships with technical and non-technical stakeholders up to and including C-Level.
- Acts as the Single Point of Contact (in terms of Sales) for all client’s services needs including Support, Deployment, Consulting, Education, Residency and Managed Services.
- Proven track record in leading professional services and/or consulting sales engagements.
- Advanced presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong experience of working with technical and non-technical stakeholders up to C-Level.
- Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships.
- Ability to assist clients with (and lead the dialogue around) their IT vision, strategy and formulate solutions based on complex customer requirements.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2020