Peak Integrity Services - Our client, a top Facilities company based in Lagos is urgently seeking an experience and competent candidate to join their fast-paced growing company in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development and Sales Manager
The core responsibilities of the role are:
- Lead the sales and Business Development team
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Negotiate with current and new stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and potential income streams
- Reporting on successes and business areas that the company needs to drive improvements
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores business opportunity to add value to job.
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Management, Business Administration, Marketing and/or related field
- Possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a business development/ sales manager in the facilities sector
- Applicant must be proficient in the use of MS suite.
- Applicant must have worked in sales or marketing for at least 2 - 3 years.
- Relevant certification and training in business development are an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great Communication and Influencing Skills
- Good analytical Thinking
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work within a team and demonstrate an understanding of collaborative working
- Applicant must have strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with subject title "Business Development / Sales Manager".