Prestigious Homes Limited is a luxury-home builder, delivering homes to their owners just the way they envisioned it. We create incredible majestic homes with superior craftsmanship, exquisite architectural designs, and the finest interior finishing. We expand our clients' imagination to countless features and details that bear a distinctive elegance and sophistication. We believe every building must be environmentally friendly and green and our clients come back rejoicing.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
- Oversee healthcare provider network development and management
- Oversee care coordination, provider relations, claims administration, and wellness programmes
- Oversee member services activities and client relationship management
- Assist in the marketing of health plans to private and public organisations.
- Be responsible for general administration
- Appropriate adjudication, negotiation of claims
- Timely treatment of pre-authorization requests and codes
- Sufficient and effective deployment of monitoring /quality assurance tools
- Effective provider visitation and proper reporting of visits and Quality Assurance tools utilized in weekly report.
- Effective use of computer to analyze report and submit reports.
Personal Characteristics / Skills Desired
- A certified Doctor MBBS or MBCHB Degree with 1 - 2 years post NYSC.
- Must have interest in family Medicine / Community Health.
- HMO Experience is an added advantage
- Must have a sound Administrative experience
- Good communication / presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders.
- Negotiation skills
- Time management
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Must have excellent computer skills (MS Office) and the ability to learn new systems /programs quickly!
- Ability to prioritize, handle pressure & responsibility, and work within deadlines strongly emphasized.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Doctor" as the subject of the email.