Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting for CodeBattle! From Coder's Island to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Specialist (Intelligence)
Job Type: Full Time
Find your Tribe
- Are you a talented, creative problem-solver interested in building the bank of the future?
- Join us if you’re interested in building products used by our customers and shipping code at a rapid pace.
- On our team, everyone is welcome. We are all champions of impact and the culmination of our values means that every day at work, we try to create meaningful interactions.
Code to Bank
Welcome to Coders’ Island Mission:
- Good day,
- General Stallion has stolen some secret files from the CodeBank, he now commands a secret force of allies hidden deep in the forest of Hacker’s Island.
- Your ultimate task is to recover the secret files hidden at Coder’s Island in a CodeBattle.
What is the mission about?
- Conduct research and develop an in-depth understanding of users’ digital interactions and habits
- Come up with UI and UX improvements and upgrade strategies based on our target goals
- Produce and maintain high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Provide technical advice and support where necessary
- Adhere to style standards on typography and graphic design
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user
What do you need?
- Be detail oriented
- Be a critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes
- Experience with design software applications such as Sketch, InVision, Zeplin and Adobe Creative Suite
- Lieutenant: (1 – 2 years of proven experience/ equivalent skillset)
- Colonel: (3 – 4 years of proven experience/ equivalent skillset)
- General: (5 – 8 years of proven experience/ equivalent skillset)
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2020.