Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting for CodeBattle! From Coder's Island to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Developer (Sniper)
Job Type: Full Time
Find your Tribe
- Are you a talented, creative problem-solver interested in building the bank of the future?
- Join us if you’re interested in building products used by our customers and shipping code at a rapid pace.
- On our team, everyone is welcome. We are all champions of impact and the culmination of our values means that every day at work, we try to create meaningful interactions.
Code to Bank
Welcome to Coders’ Island Mission:
- Good day,
- General Stallion has stolen some secret files from the CodeBank, he now commands a secret force of allies hidden deep in the forest of Hacker’s Island.
- Your ultimate task is to recover the secret files hidden at Coder’s Island in a CodeBattle.
What is the mission about?
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
What do you need?
- Working experience with APIs
- Experience with third-party libraries
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages such as Kotlin, Xamarin, Swift and Java
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills
- Lieutenant: (1 – 2 years of proven experience/ equivalent skillset)
- Colonel: (3 – 4 years of proven experience/ equivalent skillset)
- General: (5 – 8 years of proven experience/ equivalent skillset)
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2020.