Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Build and manage rapport with corporate clients so as to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation from sales of all products of the bank.
- Accountable for driving new client acquisition and retention, growing market share
- To identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable status customers from the identified target sectors.
- Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring that effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospect customers. Etc
- Managing and liaising with existing credit clients.
- Monitoring loan portfolio for repayment and slippages
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Booking of quality loans for the bank and ensuring repayment of same
- Champion deposit mobilization
- Identify target markets and sales tactics to improve product offerings
Qualification & Required Skills
- Degree / HND in related discipline.
- Must have at least 3 years’ marketing experience in commercial banking
- Strong credit analysis, documentation and relationship management skills
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their needs
- Must possess in-depth understanding and knowledge of Corporate Banking Products
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Preferable candidate should reside on Lagos Island and its environs
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.