Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Code: WJ01-77
Location: Zuba, Abuja
- The Business Development Manager will be concerned with improving and growing the business, by fostering and developing relationships with customers and other partners; as well as improve profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets.
- Identify new business opportunities, including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services;
- Researching new business opportunities and viable income streams;
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Develop a growth strategy (planning and implementation) focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction;
- Writing business proposal; Negotiating with stakeholders
- Organizing trainings for sales/marketing staff
- Have an in-depth knowledge of business products, services and value proposition
- Strengthen the company’s brand/image
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Maintain a good working relationship with new contacts
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients
- Be the driving force behind generating new sales leads and contacts
- Build long term relationship with new and existing customers.
Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Prospecting skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Market knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Good organisation and sales planning skills
- Commercial awareness.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.