Truvia Media delivers a truly integrated service by taking your brand, and translating it into a coherent online experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Designer
Job Type: Full-time
- The Web Designer will be responsible for designing, building and deploying cutting edge website solutions while delivering the best user experience across our digital properties by designing user-facing applications that make user experience appealing.
- Create and implement new visual and interactive web designs
- Optimize existing user interface design in line with improving our KPIs
- Test for intuition and experience
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Design new user-facing applications and features
- Collaborate with the Operations Manager to ensure the technical feasibility of UI / UX designs
- Create / maintain documentation on the new and existing web features
- Maintain the website and design innovative ways to increase engagement.
- Able to work with SEO
- Must live in Lekki / Ajah axis of Lagos, Nigeria
- Has 1 year or more experience in Web / UI-UX / digital design
- Has a design portfolio
- Has experience working with SEO or willing to learn.
- has a working knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Has Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Has the ability to discuss and explain design options
- Is detail oriented
- Is a critical thinker
- Is a problem solver and customer-centered
- Has 1-2 years of experience with HTML5 / CSS3 / Wordpress and knowledge about best practices for preparing digital assets for web development
- Has a can do attitude and is flexible enough to take on any task we throw at them
- Has high professional and ethical standards i.e. understands that there’s no such thing as African time you’re just late
- Is comfortable taking and giving feedback
N40,000.00 to N50,000.00 /month
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.