RelianceHMO is a Y Combinator 2017 Winter Batch company backed by leading Silicon Valley Venture Capitalists that uses software, data science, and telemedicine to make health insurance delightful, affordable and easier to access. Leveraging effective product management and growth strategies, we have successfully positioned ourselves as a competitive player in the Nigerian Health Insurance Industry.
In addition to the quality of our services, we are extremely proud of our dynamic work environment where you can be whoever you want to be. We are a team of bubbly, hardworking individuals whose culture and core values allow us to complement each other and collaborate towards common goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Success Quality Specialist
- The ideal candidate is a Medical Doctor who will work with our Customer Success team and make sure that excellent and high quality service is provided to our clients across all communication channels.
- Your major responsibility will be to clarify medical enquiries from Providers and Enrollees as well as train the Customer Success team on the description of medical terms so as to ensure that all queries coming into the customer success department are resolved fully within the team.
- Accomplish quality assurance objectives by orienting, training and coaching customer success team on medical terms
- Develop and Implement quality assurance best practices, as well as a robust performance measurement model which will provide a basis for performance monitoring, and management.
- Drive down incident rate of customer success agents requesting medical clarification from other sources / teams.
- Enhance customer relationship in order to meet organizational and operational objectives
- Carry out periodic coaching sessions to provide both qualitative and quantitative feedback based on the employee’s performance
- Ensuring clients (corporate customers, retails customers, distribution partners and providers) have a seamless encounter with using our service.
- Obtain client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Respond to all Enrollee and Provider inquiries and handle any complaints
- Take telephone calls on behalf of Reliance HMO in order to fulfil customer requirements.
- Have the most up to date information on all plans of Reliance HMO and be able to help customers in a quick and friendly fashion.
- Maintain communication equipment by reporting any faults promptly
- Maintains knowledge and proficiency in medical practices through continuing education, staff meetings, and workshops.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must be a Medical Doctor
- Willingness to work shifts across Monday to Sunday
- Strong ability to make judgment on medical / surgical cases in relation to benefits listed on enrollee’s plan.
- Ability to make professional judgment on coverage and non-coverage of care requests per time, based on the enrollee’s benefits table.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to transfer knowledge to other team members
You’ll love this opportunity because:
- You'll have a clear career path
- You'll have a lot of independence in managing projects
- We have a vibrant and active culture
- Co-workers are a close - knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
- Daily meals
- Employee-friendly working conditions
- Generous health insurance package; including gym passes
- Modern, cosy and collaborative workspace
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2020.