Ascentech Services Limited - Our client, a leading conglomerate comprising companies with business interests in Oil & Gas, Maritime, Foods, etc. is looking to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Site Engineer
- Properly interpret drawings, codes, specifications and construction standards.
- Monitor all construction related activities on the project.
- Review Method Statements.
- Handle Construction Manpower and equipment.
- Conducting visual and measurement tests.
- Rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Compile and submit daily reports.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- HND / B.Sc in Civil Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a large Construction Company.
- Preference will be given to the candidates holding additional qualifications in Construction.
- Must be capable of interpreting the intent of various construction practice and standards to achieve high level of execution at site.
- Attention to detail.
- Capability of recommending and approving repairs.
- Ability to perform visual inspection of completed work(s).
- Must be proficient with standard computer software (such as MS Word and Excel).
- Ability to write construction progress reports attaching relevant photographs.
- Maintaining an organised system of files.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies Required:
- Good Working Knowledge of various standards and codes of practice like - BSI, ASTM, EN, etc.
- Should Possess high level of communication proficiency.
- Demonstrate good technical capacity.
- Demonstrate Ethical Conduct.
- Must demonstrate Leadership and Capacity to Collaborate.
- Must have ability of problem Solving /Analysis.
- Directs Workers engaged in Construction to get quality and reliable output.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.