Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited Incorporated - The principal activities of the company include real estate development, property trading and strategic real estate advisory services. With intent on improving returns on assets employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging marketing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Strategist / Corporate Content Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
- We are looking for an experienced Digital marketing strategist to join our team. You will help us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
- If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team. Ultimately, you should be able to effectively connect our brand with our online customers.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO / SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Identify advertising needs.
- Proficiency in Video Editing and Corel Draw.
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Proven 3-5 years’ work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing Manager
- Demonstrable experience with SEO / SEM, Top-notch graphics and Content Creation
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Blog management.
- Content creation and public relations management
- Website development/administration
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends
- B.Sc / HND degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive Resume, supported with a Cover Letter to: [email protected] with "Digital Marketing Strategist / Corporate Content Manager" as the subject of the email.