Amerapex Nigeria Limited is a Nigerian company offering technical expertise and global leverage in Engineering, Procurement & Construction Management (EPCM) and Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) for repairs, maintenance and inspection of oil and gas infrastructure to ascertain structural integrity during operations. Safety is paramount in everything we do and we are dedicated to helping our customers achieve the highest return on their investments by executing our inspections more effectively creating a more cost efficient inspection process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nested UT Level II Phased Array and UT Inspector
Specific Skills and Requirements
- Experience using the Omniscan MX 2 or M2M Gekko
- Experience with AUT (Automated Ultrasonic Testing) using the AUT Solutions Proscan Analysis Software
- Familiar with using the Accuscan or Accutrak AUT scanners
- API QUTE – Shear Wave a PLUS but not required
- API QUPA – Phased Array a PLUS but not required
- Additional NDE Certifications a plus but not required
- Willingness to Travel
- Valid TWIC Card required
- Valid / Unrestricted Driver’s License
- Pre-employment background checks, drug and alcohol testing required
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.