Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a Law Firm is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job ID: FPA/1111/GO
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Career: Senior Level
Reports to: CEO
Job Type: Full Time
Summary / Objective
- The Personal Assistant will provide assistance to the CEO of the company and often trusted with complex duties and sensitive information. In addition to general administrative work, the Personal Assistant will be in charge of scheduling meetings, taking minutes during sessions, maintaining databases and producing reports or presentations.
- Providing high-quality support to the CEO.
- Managing and ensuring the smooth running of the CEO’s affairs such as organizing, scheduling and maintaining information in an efficient way.
- Managing the schedules to enhance effective time management and coordinates activities, prioritizes appointments and reschedules where necessary.
- Managing, prioritizing, screening and monitoring the CEO correspondence, including calls, emails, post, and fax to ensure they are dealt with appropriately.
- Collecting and researching information on assigned matters.
- Producing reports and statistical analyses as per the request of the manager.
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managing executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Organizing and maintaining the office filing system.
- Using analytical techniques in Excel to generate reports and perform analysis to provide insight into key decisions on price, cost, and return on investment.
- Automating reporting where possible to ensure up to the minute information is available across the business.
Note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must have a minimum of 7 to 10 years’ experience in similar role.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of a Second-Class Honors, (Upper Division).
- MBA / Master’s degree in relevant discipline is an added advantage.
- Preferably female
- Experience in a law firm is an added advantage
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Must have the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must have a well-developed organizational skill.
- Must pay attention to detail and effective listening ability.
- Must have a great verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a professional at discretion.
- Must have analytical and inquisitive mindset.
- Must have excellent communication skills to be able to understand business requirements and turn them into reports
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV in MS Word format only to: [email protected] clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.