Reliance Family Clinics is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
- Organize and direct technicians’ workflow, verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, and verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Supervises the work results of support personnel.
- Maintain adequate stock of medications on formulary
- Deliver excellent, patient-centered counseling on medications, adherence and preventive healthcare practices
- Use electronic medical records systems and electronic stock management tools
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer accurate medical advice
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with other healthcare professionals
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar role
- Experience using basic technology including laptops and tablet devices
- Ability to provide patient counseling (advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus)
- Analytical, effective communicator, solution-oriented, strategic thinker and innovative
- Friendly, enthusiastic, relationship builder and collaborator
- Able to adapt to fast-paced environment with a start-up mentality
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2020.