Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant / Administrative Executive
- Assist the CEO in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences;
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments;
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc.;
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests;
- Schedule on behalf of the CEO meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member; Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements for local and international trips;
- Keep and maintain accurate records of paper and electronic correspondences on behalf of the CEO;
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO, including the drafting of general replies;
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess minimum of a Bachelor's Degree / HND in Secretarial
- Admin, Office Technology (A master’s degree and ICSAN will be an advantage)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in offering executive support as a PA, EA or a Secretary to top management
- Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have verbal and written articulacy, professional discretion, efficiency, well-developed time management and strong organizational skills
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters is required.
- Confident and able to work on own initiative with limited supervision.
- Must be a female.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Applicant should attach their CV and write on the body of the email an Application Letter that state their discipline and experience(s). The subject of the mail should be "Executive Personal Assistant" and forward to: [email protected]
Send a hard copy CV and application letter to:
Human Resources Officer,
Abuja Clinics Nigeria Limited,
22 Amazon Street,