Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounts and reports
- Compile and present reports, budgets, business plans and financial statements
- Analyze accounts and business plans
- Project Costing and Financial forecasting
- Record office expenditures and ensure the expenses are within the set budget
- Prepare payment and filling of tax returns
- Payroll processing and administration
- Monitor and control staff accounts – loans and advances
- Liaise with external Auditors for prompt statutory audits.
- Process Form M and other import related functions
- Liaise with Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) and other statutory agencies
- 5-8 years of experience, preferably in the Power industry
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- ICAN/ACCA Membership is an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a supervisory role
- Strong analysis and financial modelling skills with advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
- Good presentation skills with knowledge of PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Good knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications, Word, Outlook, etc.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.