The Workplace Centre Limited - Our client, a reputable School in Ikeja, Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: House Parent
- Our client is searching for suitable candidate to fill the role House Parent, the candidate must be passionate, experienced and ready to give her / her best.
- Wake every student in the morning for breakfast and morning registration and inspect student bedrooms, filling in appropriate paperwork
- Monitor the students’ welfare and behaviour and report any problems in the residence to the Head of Welfare & Boarding
- Supervise students’ Prep hour in the evenings and Supervised Study at the weekends
- Ensure the smooth running of the boarding house generally in accordance to the student handbook to maintain a friendly, welcoming and happy environment
- At weekends, to help the domestic team with maintaining general cleanliness and tidiness in the boarding house
- Reporting any maintenance issues through the college system
- Assist with laundry requirements of the students
- Issue keys/cards as residence requires
- To ensure a visible presence in and around the premises of the boarding house at all times when on duty
- Ensure curfew times are kept; filling in associated paperwork as requested and reporting issues of lateness
- Help with student arrivals, student induction and departures when required
- Arrange regular meetings with the students
- Liaise with Programme Directors and Heads of Department as requested.
- During the period of Summer School, to undertake supervision of activities and assist with trips as directed by the Boarding Duty Manager
- B.Sc. / HND in any discipline
- 3-5 years post NYSC experience on the role.
- Competitive Salary, HMO, Designated work-stations, Pension, etc.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.