Mercian III Nigeria Limited provides complete interior design and system solutions that covers commercial and residential interiors. The company has been involved in the building industry in Nigeria for the past 22 years and has worked with the major Architectural Firms and Construction companies in Nigeria over this period.
Mercian III has evolved from a small interior firm handling carpet, blinds and contract furnishing to a major supplier of ceiling systems, partitioning.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
- This position is responsible for the maintenance of the store room which includes but not limited to stocking of operational materials and supplies, inventory control and records, purchasing and related duties as required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, shelving, pricing, delivering and maintaining an inventory of forms, office supplies and various types of equipment, spare parts and tools.
- Ensure that records are regularly updated and properly maintained.
- Carries out physical inventory stock.
- Keep records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
- Operates basic office machines.
- Quality control analysis; conducting tests and inspection of spare parts/processes to evaluate quality and performance.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the same capacity.
- Certification / Degree in Accounting or any studies relating to Statistics.
- Good arithmetical ability with knowledge of both metric and imperial weights.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Demonstrate innovative ideas in problem solving.
- Knowledge of Microsoft word & excel.
- The ability to pay attention to detail.
- A commitment to excellence
- The ability to work under pressure and deliver to agreed timeline.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.