Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SOA Solution Analyst
Job Description / Requirements
An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic SOA Solution Analyst. The resource MUST be qualified in the following:
- Telecom Experience must
- 6 Year + of Exp.
- Hands on Sr. developers with experience in support, testing and debugging SOA using Oracle SOA Suite and JDeveloper. This experience includes an understanding of Fusion Middleware and SOA Suite.
- Fluent in Web Service technologies such as XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, and XSD.
- Knowledge on the SOA suite 11g + 12c and OSB 11g + 12c, BPEL, File Adapter, JMS Adapter, DB Adapter, FTP adapter, MQ, Weblogic application server, BPEL, Mediators
- Basic knowledge on SQL
- Application Wellness Monitoring, coordinating corrective actions as needed
- Batch Job execution and Monitoring, including execution of manual jobs as and when needed.
- Periodic Management Updates.
- Communicate to Users on issue resolution.
- Conduct deep dive analysis of Technical issues and record the same in Problem Ticket.
- Manage & coordinate deployments into Production.
- Hands on experience on exa-logic or implemented Rack data base (at least 1-2 project) - Added Advantage
- Idea on clustering & high availability of system. - Added Advantage
- Experience on Web logic 11g administration - Added Advantage
- Bachelor's degree (Minimum 2:2)
- Must have completed NYSC or have an exemption certificate.
- Must reside in Lagos.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2020.