Baobab is an investment company whose mission is to create a group of leading microfinance banks and finance companies in at least 15 countries by 2015 that will provide financial services and savings products to entrepreneurs who lack access to the traditional financial sector. Baobab was created in July 2005 by PlaNet Finance, and other investors including International Finance Corporation, AXA Belgium, and Societe Generale, with the European Investment Bank, the French Development Agency and Developing World Markets Joining later.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
Reporting to: The Head of Recovery unit / Assistant Head of recovery unit
- Recover bad debts from debtors who shows unwillingness to pay back the loan taken.
- Conduct regular review and visits to client with outstanding loan portfolio at risk.
- Daily review of all the outstanding and overdue loan clients.
- Make regular reports and suggestions to the bank on actions required to protect its fund from bad loan clients.
- Recovery of classified loans.
- Initiates process to prosecute hard core debtors in line with guiding bank policy,
- Negiotes work out plan with willing debtors.
- Liaise with branches to manage and monitor non - performing loans.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
Required skills / Experience
- Must be have at least 1 - 5 years experience in the aspect of Loan recovery.
- Fluent in English and Hausa or Yoruba (spoken and written).
- Strong negotiation
- Articulate and result oriented
- High level of integrity
- Accurate, organised and motivated
- Status Local contract with Nigerian MFB.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume to: [email protected] cc: [email protected] clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.