Nuach Consulting - Our client, a media firm in Abuja is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Manager
- To be responsible for the production of the written content to be used for our business units and clients.
- To manage the team that does this ensuring they develop their capacity and deliver on the job.
- To constantly improve all our metrics in the content space.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Manage a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Collaborate with business development and multimedia teams to plan and develop content, style and layout
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency
- Use content management systems to analyze SEO, website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Collect, monitor and analyze social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team understands and follows the calendar
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Performing research to develop and produce new web based and print content.
- Fact checking all content produce to be sure there is no plagiarism or fake news included
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to make sense out of data and attention to detail is integral to this role. Work will be varied and complex
- Ability to make sound judgement regarding the sensitivity of matters is critical.
- Ability to work independently and to drive projects to timely completion
- Capable of thriving in a creative, dynamic, results-oriented environment
- Ability to lead a team properly and effectively
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- First Degree in any Mass communication, English or any related field
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in content creation and management
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.