Nuach Consulting - Our client, a Media firm in Abuja is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Multimedia Associate
- The Multimedia Associate combines creativity and technology to produce all multimedia needs for all our business units. This includes graphics, videos and audio.
- Creating multimedia designs in liaison with content writing team
- Developing and using skills and expertise in appropriate design and video packages
- Creating graphics for all of our needs - including but not limited to social media, e-newsletter, website etc
- Creating graphic and video content for our client and all business unit online platforms as spelled out in KPI document
- Produce traditional intelligence and multimedia finished work products using a variety of motion graphics and video editing tools
- Creating / updating written and designed templates for content writing team
- Researching best practices, and thinking critically and creatively about how to use design and various communication platforms (website, social media, video, etc.) to best to reach our target audiences.
- Observing company policy in terms of producing and archiving product documentation, as well as any reports and recommendations
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent display of creativity and innovation
- Ability to work independently and to drive projects to timely completion
- Capable of thriving in a creative, dynamic, results-oriented environment
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- First Degree in Media and communications or any related field of study
- A minimum of 1 year work experience in multimedia related activities
Application Closing Date
Friday, 21st February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.