Nuach Consulting is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The Business Development Executive (BDE) will be responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales and marketing activities of the company. It is her/his responsibility to sell the company’s services, perpetually finding unique ways to engage and increase audience size and clients.
- The BDE is often the first point of contact a new potential client will have with us when they are seeking information on the services we offer. S/he will identify new leads, pitch our services, close deals and maintain good customer relationships.
- Developing sales strategies to achieve, organize, build and maintain client relations
- Working with internal departments to engage audiences and clients more deeply
- Developing deep knowledge of business service offerings and value proposition
- Developing pricing schedules and rates
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Researching organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Building market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Becoming a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remaining up-to-date on industry news
- Identifying trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to make sense out of data and attention to detail is integral to this role.
- Ability to work independently and to drive projects to timely completion
- Capable of thriving in a creative, dynamic, results-oriented environment
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to lead a team properly and effectively
- First Degree in Marketing or any related field of study
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.