Technoton Limited is your reliable Engineering and Technical Services firm providing world-class services to clients in Nigeria. We are experts in HVAC solutions, fire protection, power distribution, refrigeration, equipment maintenance, and sales of spare parts and accessories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Resumption: Not later than 12th March, 2020.
- Candidate shall be responsible for providing administrative support and duties which include but not limited to scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to office of the MD.
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
- Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings.
- Manage travel and schedule.
- Handle information requests.
- Prepare correspondence and mail into envelopes.
- Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
- Greet and receive visitor.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Prepare agenda for meetings.
- Takes and transcribes dictation.
- Plans events and volunteer activities.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Degree in Secretariat Studies or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience - with at least 2 years in a similar role.
- An analytical mind
- Pitman shorthand will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.