Technoton Limited is your reliable Engineering and Technical Services firm providing world-class services to clients in Nigeria. We are experts in HVAC solutions, fire protection, power distribution, refrigeration, equipment maintenance, and sales of spare parts and accessories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
Resumption: Not later than 12th March, 2020.
- Candidate will support the Managing Director and assists him by performing a variety of administrative tasks to aid the managerial responsibilities without worrying about tasks.
- Manage the daily / weekly / monthly agenda and arrange meetings, appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them as appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc)
- Make travel arrangements.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Male; Young and vibrant
- Minimum of first degree (B.Sc / HND) in any discipline from a reputable university
- Minimum of two (2) years post qualification experience – post graduation not counting NYSC.
- Proven working experience as an executive assistant is an added advantage
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Acquaintance with office management systems and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Integrity and professionalism
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Must be Social Media Savvy.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.