Avant Halogen - Our client is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
- Maintain electronic databases of sales, registration, inspections and maintenance of fleet management.
- Responsible for assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet, maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among other duties
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
- Maintain knowledge and utilize all fleet information and user surveys to forecast new requirements.
- Arrange fleets and fleet operational staff to provide support and schedule Special Event Planning.
- Perform vehicle registration, insurance and CHP formalities and documentation regarding induction of new vehicles in existing fleet.
- Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance, obtain tags for new vehicles and renew old ones to ensure schedule fleet management.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Maintain and monitor data management system to organize fleets as per various schedules and requests.
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system with assistance of Fuel Cards for all vehicles and drivers.
- Participate in various workshops and educational programs and maintain knowledge on all industry relevant publications.
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in industry.
- Provide direction to department staff to regulate budget cycle requirements and control budgeting process.
- Plan, process and execute vehicle purchase and vehicle replacement through efficient settlement.
- Plan and prepare annual budget, expenditures and analyze all financial objectives.
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage entire fleet to achieve company objectives.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with "Fleet Manager" as the subject to the mail.