Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation and Knowledge Management Adviser (Federal Level)
Job Type: Contract
- Monitoring and Evaluation Advisers are responsible for the overall strategy and implementation of the projects M&E system in the corresponding project state.
- They are also required to provide timely and relevant information to all project stakeholders. Monitoring of project performance will occur at the output, outcome and impact levels in accordance with the project results framework.
- Review and provide advice on the deliverable prepared by consultants for quality control
- Work with the M&E Anchor at the Federal level in utilizing the PMIS as a tool of monitoring the project inputs, processes, outputs, outcomes, and grievances that may arise in the cause of project implementation
- Assist in finding alternative means of measurement in areas where PMIS has its limitation
- Support in organizing meetings and training sessions to train M&E counterparts at the LGAs and Ward levels on the project result framework and data collection and analysis methods
- Prepare knowledge management products for the project in collaboration with Anchors
- Assist and advise in preparation of State project workplans, particularly in the area of M&E
- Work with M&E Anchors in developing and ensuring mechanism to boost Social Accountability Processes across the project
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Project
- Master's Degree in Social Sciences, Statistics or other relevant field. A combination of Bachelor’s Degree and experience is also acceptable.
- Five to Seven years’ experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience in the field of monitoring & evaluation with project being run by the government/NGOs/reputed corporate entities or donor agencies
- Demonstrated ability in database management, data flow, geographic information systems (GIS), project and program indicator selection and documentation
- Knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in quantitative and qualitative methods, M&E planning, M&E system improvement; data use and data visualization
- Good communication skills in English (written and oral).
- Strong training, coaching and facilitation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks; and must be a team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to independently schedule and manage work and lead M&E/knowledge management/learning platforms
- Ability to maintain the highest ethical standards at all times.
Application Closing Date