Nestle Nigeria Plc - As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Coordinator
Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for an IT Coordinator to supervise the day-to-day operations of IS & IT platforms including Factory Automation Systems; while ensuring best quality service based on continuous improvement and according to Service Level Agreements.
- Providing support and operating all incidents and requests related with factory automation systems.
- Supporting factory operations through functional objectives, ensuring harmonization and consistency of existing/new tools and processes.
- Providing support and operating LAN, WAN and end-user computing issues within agreed service levels.
- Managing and supporting end-user computing local escalations, ensuring appropriate stakeholders’ communication and driving root cause elimination.
- Ensuring flawless implementation of agreed projects on time and on budget following agreed methodology.
- Coordinating and delivering technical requirements within process improvement projects.
- Leading / guiding and supporting market project teams in undertaking business process improvement projects or initiatives; and/or the deployment of Information Technology solution functionalities.
- Ensuring implemented IT solutions meet internal and external standards in regards to compliance.
- Supporting markets to comply with internal control requirements across all end-to-end processes.
- Establishing, maintaining and optimizing an efficient sustained organization across all levels within the Information Technology support organization, ensuring SLO and ticket volume reduction targets are met.
- Leveraging innovative methodology to drive further optimization and simplification of support organization to eliminate waste.
- Maintaining strong functional IT networks with functional business experts in zone functions, markets and globally managed businesses.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other related course. A relevant Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a key IT personnel within a highly structured environment.
- Technical experience in systems hardware, LAN, WAN, telephony, etcetera.
- Broad knowledge of IT technology and operations.
- General understanding / orientation of service delivery processes including prioritization and scheduling.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with Process Teams, Security Team, Operations, Infrastructure, Third-Party Providers and Development teams.
- Good communication skills with demonstrated clarity in spoken and written words; and an appreciable knowledge of English language.
- The ability to analyze proposed solutions to strategic problems.
- Applicable critical thinking prowess within the technical environment.
- Results-focused and service-oriented in a networked environment.
- Effective collaboration skills, time management and planning/organization.
- Attention to details, strong and precise decision-making skills.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2020.