Over the years, NNPC
and Total Upstream Companies
in Nigeria have demonstrated a high level of commitment towards the educational development of Nigerian students as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility. This commitment has been confirmed in several ways, one of which is the annual award of scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in tertiary institutions. The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and qualitative manpower development in the nation.
NNPC/TOTAL hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2013/2014 National Merit Scholarship Awards.
NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Scheme 2013 / 2014
Who Is Qualified To Apply?
To qualify for consideration applicants MUST be/Show:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in recognized Nigerian Universities.
- Certified 100/200 level students at the time of application
- Proof of SSCE or equivalent certificate
- Proof of UME scores, Admission letters & Matriculation numbers
The following categories of students should not apply:
Application Closing Date
- 300 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
30th March, 2014
Method of Application
Application forms must be completed on-line using the link below:
Note: when the page opens, click on Apply
Selection tests will be held on the 24th of May 2014
at designated centres nationwide which will be communicated to the shortlisted Candidates. Candidates are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and fro the venue of the selection tests. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the tests.