Promasidor - We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer - Management Accounts and Stock Control
- Conducting and coordinating monthly and quarterly stock count in all PNG units including MDS depots i.e. Powder factory, Heat Factory, Admin, Engineering, and PNG finished goods warehouses – Pan- Nigeria
- Responsible to the Supervisor, Management Accounts
- Assist in:
- Conducting and coordinating monthly and quarterly stock count in all PNG units including MDS depots I.e. Powder factory, Heat Factory, Admin, Engineering, and PNG finished goods warehouses - Pan- Nigeria
- Carry -out valuation of PNG physical stock and comparing the actual figures with nominal balance and stock module balances.
- Non-Standard Cost of Sales review FIFO price movement analysis
- Support Production Department, Logistics, Admin and Engineering Unit through the valuation of stocks in their custody and ensuring accuracy of all PNG Stock.
- Provide relevant efficient and effective information on PNG Stock.
- Assist Supervisor, Management Accounts to ensure quality delivery of various Stock reports
- Carry out any other related functions as may be assigned him form time to time by the Supervisor, Management Accounts.
- HND / B.Sc or its equivalent in Management Sciences
- Sound Knowledge of the Nigerian Accounting Standard & IFRS
Knowledge & skills:
- Good Communication skill
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to post accounting entries correctly
- Record keeping and documentation
- Database Administration
Application Closing Date