A Supply Chain and Logistics Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Infrastructure Manager
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the working of IT systems deployed in the business functions, with the ability to troubleshoot and provide support to users.
- Provide support for improvements in the performance and effectiveness of business functions.
- Respond to telephone calls, instant messages, and email and service request desk for technical support.
- Document, track, and monitor all problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software problems pertaining to LAN and WAN.
- Maintaining and developing the company website or liaise with external developers.
- Working closely with 3rd party support teams where contracts are in place.
- Providing advice and training to staff wherever necessary.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related IT environment.
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2020.