Adron Homes & Properties Limited is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Executive
Location: Keffi, Nassarawa
- Business Executives are high level sales professionals tasked with the responsibility of identifying new sales leads, promotion and sales of company products and services, maintaining good customer relationship and meeting sales targets.
- To be a successful BE, you should be self-driven, have excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to close sales while meeting set targets and deadlines.
- Promotion and sales of company’s products and services
- Identifying business and closing of deals
- Identifying new methods and opportunities of sales campaign
- Formulating personal sales strategies
- Working closely with team members to achieve organizational goals
- Proven sales experience
- Possess good communication and networking skills
- Strong knowledge of marketing techniques
- Possess good customer relation skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Enthusiastic and enterprise driven.
- Attractive commission
- Staff accommodation available
- Transportation allowance for the first 3 months of employment
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted