The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in recognition of its developmental role and in the exercise of its oversight function over the Financial Services Industry, has undertaken to intervene in the postgraduate programmes of three selected universities; Ahmadu Bello University, University of Ibadan and University of Nigeria.
The Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Postgraduate Programme (CBN-CPP) is the Bank’s flagship intervention in the education sub-sector which is aimed at producing a critical mass of well-educated postgraduate degree holders in the fields of Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Economics for the financial services industry, and the Nigerian economy as a whole. The CBN-CPP is housed at the Central Bank of Nigeria Centres of Excellence located in each of the Universities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Locations: Enugu, Ibadan-Oyo, Zaria-Kaduna
- Three Centres of Excellence intended to be the best graduate training centres in finance-related disciplines have been established by a reputable Nigerian Public Institution in three locations. The aim is to ensure availability of adequate and skilled manpower for the Nigerian financial system and the Nigerian economy. Consequently, the centres seek to hire competent preofessional to fill the position above
- To provide administrative and clerical support to ensure the efficient operation of the Centre.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other centres to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Perform other administrative support tasks as may be assigned by the Director or Executive Assistant
- National Diploma or NCE with 5 credits in SSCE/WASC including Math and English Language or 5 credits in SSCE/WASC including Math and English Language
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role.
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Click here for more information (PDF)
- Applicants should upload their letters of application, Resume / Curriculum Vitae and credentials via the link above and indicate clearly the position applied for and the preferred location.
- Your letter of application should be in Microsoft Word or PDF and should not exceed 100 kb in size
- Your curriculum vitae (CV) or resume should be in Microsoft Word or PDF and should not exceed 100 kb in size Please scan
- ALL your credentials to a SINGLE PDF file for upload. This PDF file containing your credentials should not exceed 2MB.
- Kindly avoid multiple submissions as duplicate entries would be disqualified.
For further information please, Call: 07002255226