The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in recognition of its developmental role and in the exercise of its oversight function over the Financial Services Industry, has undertaken to intervene in the postgraduate programmes of three selected universities; Ahmadu Bello University, University of Ibadan and University of Nigeria.
The Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Postgraduate Programme (CBN-CPP) is the Bank’s flagship intervention in the education sub-sector which is aimed at producing a critical mass of well-educated postgraduate degree holders in the fields of Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Economics for the financial services industry, and the Nigerian economy as a whole. The CBN-CPP is housed at the Central Bank of Nigeria Centres of Excellence located in each of the Universities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motor Driver
Locations: Enugu, Ibadan-Oyo, Zaria-Kaduna
- Three Centres of Excellence intended to be the best graduate training centres in finance-related disciplines have been established by a reputable Nigerian Public Institution in three locations. The aim is to ensure availability of adequate and skilled manpower for the Nigerian financial system and the Nigerian economy. Consequently, the centres seek to hire competent preofessional to fill the position above.
- To transport people, goods or products from one place to the next.
- Practice safe driving habits
- Follow all state and national safety regulations and standards
- Accurately follow routes, maps, and directions
- Open vehicle doors and assist passengers
- Load cargo and baggage
- Keep exterior of vehicle clean and presentable
- Maintain vehicle equipment; replace oil, fill gas tank, perform general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety
- Clean windows, windshields, and mirrors as needed
- Keep interior of vehicle clean of debris and clutter
- Load and unload vehicle
- Collect payments, document amount, and offer receipts when necessary
- Complete documentation such as logs, mileage, or cargo and passenger reports
- Follow schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion.
Skills / Qualifications
- Demonstrate safe driving practices
- Able to follow verbal directions, read maps, follow GPS
- Able to work well alone
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Able to assist passengers when needed
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- Focused on customer service
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- High school diploma or equivalent; relevant experience or knowledge, skills, and mental ability, equivalent to 2 years of high school education
- Valid driver’s license (Class E) and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Physically able to lift and carry object up from 30 to 50 pounds
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and sit for long periods of time during daily routine
- Previous professional experience driving preferred; training may be provided
- Able to work night, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Have knowledge of basic security measures/skills
- Possession of WAEC or NECO with five credits including English language, and Trade Test I, II, & III is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Click here for more information (PDF)
- Applicants should upload their letters of application, Resume / Curriculum Vitae and credentials via the link above and indicate clearly the position applied for and the preferred location.
- Your letter of application should be in Microsoft Word or PDF and should not exceed 100 kb in size
- Your curriculum vitae (CV) or resume should be in Microsoft Word or PDF and should not exceed 100 kb in size Please scan
- ALL your credentials to a SINGLE PDF file for upload. This PDF file containing your credentials should not exceed 2MB.
- Kindly avoid multiple submissions as duplicate entries would be disqualified.
For further information please, Call: 07002255226