4ITAFRICA offers comprehensive and scalable financial and consulting services for project ideas that are in alignment with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG). 4ITAFRICA, as an impact investment organization, is primarily targeted at solving Africa's most pressing problems such as unemployment, high rate of poverty, low quality education, among many other socially demanding issues.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Partnership Officer (Intern)
About The Internship Program
- The internship program is set to support undergraduate students with employability skills necessary to work with a goal driven team in the Communications and the Business Strategy and Partnership departments.
- The program is unpaid and will run for a period of 6 months, it is primarily designed to give practical insights into how you can have hands-on experience in your chosen career.
- Be an undergraduate student from any tertiary institution in Nigeria
- Be ready to multi-task and also be a good team player
- Have the ability to work independently with no or minimal supervision
- Be willing to learn and show positive attitude to work.
- Our interns will be trained on the strategies of communication / media relations (and / or the techniques involved in business strategy and analysis) by experts in the field.
- Interns will have the opportunity to work, meet with and learn from great minds in the industry.
- Certificate of Appreciation and Thank You gift package will be sent to the interns, shortly after the program.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: You can work anywhere in Nigeria, as long as you have a laptop, phone and good Internet connection.