Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a full-service creative and Advertising agency focused on creating captivating brand paradigm that resonates with target audience experience currently seeks to hire experienced candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Design Specialist
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Experienced
Objective / Summary
- Are you talented, imaginative and an inspired design specialist with aesthetic designs ability and solutions? Are you able to add value through creating aesthetic designs?
- Are you a pro-active, self-starter with strong creative capabilities and a passionate personality that shines through your work, who will help to ensure uncompromised standard and quality?
- A well experienced designer specialist that is good at conceptualizing and interpreting clients’ briefs in a visual appealing manner using industry standard tools and software.
- Working creatively to produce unique and aesthetic designs and solutions.
- Overseeing and participating in a variety of graphic/design projects from concept to completion
- Using various technologies and mediums to produce the best graphic/design works
- Conceptualizing creative ways to convey design concept, idea and story.
- Managing and delivering graphic projects within established timelines and budget.
- Working and liaising collaboratively with other design and production staff to ensure consistency design quality.
- Developing and coordinating new and innovative multimedia packages, campaigns and ideas that will further boost our online presence and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Reporting to the senior management periodically about the status of the project.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- A Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in relevant field (Fine Arts, Graphics or Multimedia Design)
- Cognate Experience: A minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience as a Design specialist with proven portfolio to showcase their talents.
- Proficient with industry standard tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, FrameMaker, Dreamweaver.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate clearly with all stakeholders, including senior managers, designers and Production team.
- Strong desire and ability to work collaboratively to fulfill project demands and meet deadlines.
Core Competency Requirements:
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
- Strong creative capabilities and a passionate personality that shines through their work.
- Flexible approach to work independently and collaboratively with team to fulfill project demands and meet deadlines.
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize projects.
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
- Proven ability to draw across different types of artistic styles.
- Significant attention to detail and patience to work carefully and efficiently.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format only) to: [email protected]nsulting.com using "Design Specialist" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.