Global Accelerex Limited is a leading provider of payment and business management solutions incorporated and based in Nigeria. Our business solutions help organizations across economic sectors, to effectively and efficiently manage distribution, marketing, sales, and positioning of their products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Support Officer
Function: Supply Chain
Department: Logistics & Warehouse
Reports To: Logistics & Warehouse Manager / Inventory Supervisor
- The Logistics Support Officer is responsible for supporting supply, logistics and inventory management of all Global Accelerex store keeping units, which include inbound and outbound logistics support, transportation, receiving, storage, warehouse arrangement, issuing, and goods delivery support, in line with the GA legislative, safety, organizational policies and procedures.
Primary Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Support in keeping accurate records for all daily supply, inventory and logistics transactions, ensure service providers tasks are properly carried out on time and support in managing inventory records, including item issues and receipts.
- Support to ensure accurate, data integrity, timely processing and reconciliation of stocks and fraud free logistics and warehouse operations are achieved.
- Support to ensure that receiving inventory into warehouse and delivery either from suppliers or other related parties are properly carried out as instructed.
- Ensure delivery of inventory to customers are conclusive, by receiving the acknowledgement copy and filling for record purpose.
- Support prompt receipt and issue of inventory in compliance with approved procedure for inventory management and control.
- Support in all daily transaction posting which must be done on ERP/IMS within 8 hours of operations.
- Provide service intervention for customers and field supervisors/officer as directed by the line manager or supervisor.
- Pick-up and delivery of POS terminals, parcels and other items to clients and internal customers safely and on time with bikes or other assigned alternatives. Also, to provide prompt update to relevant parties on status of assigned tasks.
- Support and participate in the monthly general stock counts that is carried out alongside the Finance team, internal control.
- Support to manage compliance with service level agreement, SLA with internal and external customers and third-party logistics services providers.
- Assist with supply, logistics planning, and stock monitoring to ensure no stock-out situation, excess inventory and obsolescence of items.
- Support cost saving initiatives in supply, logistics and inventory management and ensure that expenses are within assigned approved budget.
- Ensure that the warehouses are clean and well arranged in line with FIFO principle. Stocks must be well labelled for easy identification and retrieving processes.
- Support the Inventory Supervisor/Officer, Warehouse and Logistics Manager with projects and tasks when required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the line manager or supervisor as situation dictates.
- Sales Team, Business Development Team, Operations & Technical Team, Finance Team, Security Team, TDI, 3PL Logistics Service Providers, Banks & Suppliers.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure accurate warehousing and inventory management best practices and achieve zero losses to theft, avoid wrong documentation, and fraud in accordance with the GA standards through accurate receiving and deliveries and reconciliation of variances if any.
- Ensure prompt delivery of inventory to customers are satisfactory and conclusive, by receiving the acknowledgement copy that is duly endorsed and filling for record purpose.
- Ensure that logistics task assigned to 3PL are carried out properly, and support to manage compliance with service level agreement by reconciling accurate invoice and bill for payment.
- Support achievement of 100% timely and accurate order fulfilment.
- Get appropriate approval before releasing any SKU, and issue of stock must be processed within an hour.
- Daily reconciliation of stock balances must be done and ensure that relationship officers are well supported to deliver excellent customer services to our customers.
- Ensure that the bike assigned to him is always road worthy technically, physically and with necessary documents and licenses to operate.
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.