Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Ensure the commercial success of the allocated brand of vehicles / equipment and also identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Play active part in the development of short-medium-long term business goals
- Establish new business
- Develop relationship with prospective clients and maintain existing customer base.
- Identify and secure business opportunities for the organization
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager to secure, retain and grow accounts through understanding clients’ needs.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets through effective competitors research and business environment analysis
- Establish customers’ needs and selling allocated product(s) accordingly.
- Generate business leads and follow up on sales opportunities.
- Organise meetings with prospective clients and making product demonstrations.
- Adhere strictly to companies’ compliance policies and standard business relationship ethics.
Training and Experience
- BA / B.Sc in Marketing or Business Administration from reputable institution.
- Must have relevant professional qualifications.
- Minimum of 3years
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good Interpersonal Skill
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Good Knowledge of MS Office Packages (Word, Excel & PP)
- Appreciable knowledge about passenger cars
- Good Driving skills
- Goal Oriented
- Detailed Oriented
- Persuasive and Tenacious
- Team Work
- Compliance and ethics oriented attitude
Application Closing Date
2nd April, 2020; 3pm
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.