Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a Digital, Content & Creative Agency that focuses on creating captivating brand experiences that resonate and deepens brand loyalty is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Copywriter
Reference Id: DMS /1013/IMM
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The Copywriter will create clear and concise copies and interpret client briefs through engaging scripts using industry-standard tools and software, as well as manage the online presence of our agency.
- Has to be someone who is very digital and tech-savvy, a self-starter, is a team-spirited, skilled and an imaginative writer with an eye for detail.
- Candidate should be innovative and likes to come up with out of the box copy and can grasp project requirements quickly.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Interpreting copywriting briefs to understand project requirements.
- Creating and implementing organic social media and content advertising strategies
- Ideating and implementing digital advertising strategies for client campaigns.
- Implementing SEO strategies and best practices for our brand and our client's
- Adapting the points from a creative brief into persuasive copy and juggling multiple projects, typically with short deadlines.
- Using SEO principles to maximize copy's reach
- Building strong client's relationships through social media interaction
- Ensuring copy is relevant and modern, and understanding how people will react to proposed writing.
- Liaising with Design and editors to determine tone and brainstorm ideas, for advertising to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Identifying advertising needs and establish best practices in Advertising strategies
- Keeping up with digital technologies developments and audience preference.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Proven work experience as a Copywriter or a related role
- Demonstratable understanding of and experience with SEO, as well as Content creation
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Ability to write for various mediums, such as print, web, radio, and television.
- Have Solid Understanding of Programmatic Advertising Channels
- Ability to create original work and develop ideas around a given theme.
- Hands-on experience with online advertising and content creation tools and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Persuasive writing ability.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format only to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.