Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a full-service media and creative agency focused on creating captivating brand paradigm that resonates with target audience experience is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Animator (Motion Graphics Designer)
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Experienced
Objective / Summary
- Are you a talented, imaginative, artistic and inspired animator with graphic design experience? Are you able to add value through creating aesthetic designs?
- Are you personable, pro-active, self-starter who will help to ensure the standard and quality of the animation produced is consistently high and uncompromised? Then this is for you!
- A multimedia specialist that is proficient in motion graphics, 2d and 3D animation softwares to producing short animated or motion graphics clips for the agency.
- Working creatively to produce original and aesthetic designs and solutions.
- Creating and elaborating on storyboards for requested projects
- Working collaboratively with your team to improve the realism of the modeling and animation.
- Conceptualizing creative ways to convey abstract concept, idea and story.
- Researching various design techniques to provide accurate designs for requested animations.
- Using cutting-edge technology to animate a wide variety of humanoid characters, realistic creatures and reactive environments.
- Working and liaising collaboratively with other design and production staff to ensure consistency and accuracy of animated designs.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications and Required Competences
- A Bachelor's Degree, HND or OND in relevant field (Fine Arts, Graphics or Multimedia Design).
- Cognate Experience: A minimum of 3-5 years' experience as a Motion Designer/Animator.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Technical expertise with industry-standard tools to create production design works such as Adobe After effects, Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Corel Draw etc.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate clearly with all stakeholders, including senior managers, designers and Production team.
- Proven ability to draw across different types of artistic styles.
- Strong desire and ability to work collaboratively to fulfill project demands.
- Significant attention to detail and patience to work carefully and efficiently.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format only to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.