Busy Minds Consult is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
Employment Type: Full Time
- Prepare and cook nutritious and appetizing meals following pre-set menus.
- Arranging and presenting food in the most attractive, appetizing, and appealing manner.
- Assist in preparing and cooking meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, and pastry items.
- Help to receive and execute food orders, meals.
- Helps in setting up buffets and salad bar.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained to a high level.
- To set up the mise en place necessary for meal periods according to menu/function sheet.
- To prepare food items according to the standard recipes.
- To minimize waste of all food items.
- To work in any section of the kitchen when necessary or as request by the Chef.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- To perform side duties as instructed by the Head Cook
- To abide by the Food Safety regulations in terms of color-coded tools and use.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
Education and Qualifications
- Catering (Culinary) Qualification or minimum of 3 years experience in related position
- Basic knowledge of HACCP
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Kitchen assistant position similar position, preferable within oil and gas camp facilities.
- Experience of multi-national cuisine.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Please note that the dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and stop month and year. E.g. July 2015, May 2018.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.