Busy Minds Consult - Our client, a leading Offshore Logistics company with an exponential growth plan, is seeking the services of an experience professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Assistant
Reporting Line: Warehouse Supervisor
- Material handling.
- Loading and off-loading trucks.
- Creating of daily, weekly, monthly and upon request reports in respect to logistics operations.
- Maintenance of statistics and records for all activities in the department.
- Ensure that all work performed is in line with laid down policies, procedures and standards.
- Reporting of all incidents, accidents in line with procedures
- Evaluation of dangerous work practices
- Applying УOn-shore response to offshore emergenciesФ procedures
- Basic Rigging
- Securing and lashing
- Keeping the warehouse clean and ensuring SHEQ compliance
- Stock counting
- Re-organising warehouse where necessary.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any field.
- Experience in a warehousing, logistics and supply chain management.
- At lease 1-2yrs experience in a related job role.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the title of the mail.
Note: Dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and end month and year. E.g. July 2013 / May 2018. Only selected candidates will be contacted.