Ultima Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- We’re looking for results-driven sales representatives to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Presenting, promoting the company’s services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven 2 years of work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with Business Relationship Management (BRM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- HND / BS/ BA degree in related field.
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.